TouchPoints Insurance is only applicable to customers in the United States.
Please note: TouchPoints Insurance covers 1 set of TouchPoints. If you order a family or institutional pack, you will need to order multiple TouchPoints Insurance.
Insurance must be purchased within 30 days of purchasing your TouchPoints.
This 1 year insurance (formerly 'extended warranty') covers:
- Defects outside the standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Replacement of up to 1 set of TouchPoints within a 12 month period. Damaged TouchPoints must be returned to be eligible for a replacement set.
- One set of replacement wristband couplers included within a 12 month period.
- Free shipping on replacement parts.
- Replacement TouchPoints in the case of lost devices.
- Replacement wristbands.
TouchPoints Insurance is non-refundable.