One TouchPoint™ must be on each side of the body in order for the technology to work.
Skin to skin contact is not necessary to feel the vibrations.
Clips: Slide the included clips on the back of each TouchPoint™ and clip to clothing such as belt, pants, pockets, socks, or bra straps.
Watchbands: Attach the included couplers to a TouchPoints™ watchband or any 22mm spring pin watchbands and wear on wrists or ankles.
Other ways to wear them: Hold in your hands or slide in socks or pockets.
The TouchPoint™ Challenge stimulates a stressful event so you can quickly feel the stress reduction.
If using TouchPoints™ original, the TouchPoint™ Challenge is built into the app. Simply click the trophy icon in the bottom bar of your app.
If you have TouchPoints™ basic, here’s how you can take the challenge:
1. Think of an event that was particularly stressful for you. On a scale of 1-10, rate the stress level of that event.
2. While thinking about the event, notice your body sensations. Where in your body do you feel the stress (i.e. upset stomach, chest tightness)? On a scale of 1-10, rate the intensity of the body sensation.
3. Turn your TouchPoints™ on. If using TouchPoints™ original, we suggest using the calm pre-setting for this. If using TouchPoints™ basic, we suggest using the medium setting (yellow light).
4. Continue to focus on the stressful event while your TouchPoints™ are on.
5. After 30 seconds, turn the TouchPoints™ off and rate the stress of the event again using a 1-10 scale and rate the intensity of the body sensations using a 1-10 scale.
If you did not feel a significant reduction, turn the TouchPoints™ again and repeat the challenge until the stress level has been lowered.
Congratulations, you have just completed the TouchPoint™ challenge!