If your TouchPoints™ original are having issues connecting with the app, here are a few steps you can take to improve it:
1. Uninstall the TouchPoints™ app.
2. Go to Settings -> Bluetooth and look for your devices.
3. Look for your TouchPoints™ (which will be called Buzzies on your phone) and click info.
4. Click Forget this device.
5. Reinstall and then open the TouchPoints™ app and pair again.
If these steps have not resolved your problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.